Saturday, May 19, 2012

Affirmations for a Joyful and Successful Existence

A list of positive affirmations for increasing happiness, (with credit to http://www.affirmations-for-radical-success.com/list-of-positive-affirmations.html):

  • I pursue my life’s purpose
  • I feel worthy
  • I feel fulfilled & joyful
  • I deserve to be happy
  • I only have positive mental pictures
  • Joy overflows in my life
  • I am becoming better everyday
  • I embrace positive self-esteem
  • I reject abuse from others
  • I have faith and deep belief in myself
  • I have an enthusiastic outlook on life
  • My future looks great

A list of positive Self Confidence Affirmations

  • I am strong and secure
  • I have inner resources
  • I have the power to realize my goals
  • I take charge of my life
  • I am valuable
  • I stand firmly in my belief in myself
  • People respect me
  • People like me
  • I am a true friend
  • I care for people
  • I am confident of my capabilities, expertise, and know-how
  • I am interested in others
  • I am confident
  • I am a strong person
  • I dissolve all obstacles to having complete self-confidence
  • I am a success
  • I choose to be happy
  • I have faith in God and my future
  • I am courageous
  • I am a hero
  • People admire me
  • I deserve to succeed
  • I am calm
  • I maintain my self-confidence in all times and places
  • I forgive myself
  • I have inner peace
  • I heal all issues affecting my self-confidence
  • I am intelligent
  • I forgive myself for any and all past mistakes
  • I am secure in myself
  • I am confident in myself
  • I discover new aspects of my self-confidence daily
  • I take action
  • I balance my self-confidence with modesty perfectly
  • I recognize and honor my talents, abilities, and skills
  • I see each part of my life as a lesson
  • I feel confident from the inside out

A list of positive Self Esteem Affirmations

  • I am loveable
  • I am worthy of love and friendship
  • I accept myself completely
  • I have a solid sense of self-identity
  • I see myself realistically and objectively
  • I find deep inner peace within myself as I am
  • I say positive things about myself to myself
  • I am a kind, caring and decent person
  • I forgive myself for all I have done
  • I forgive every person who has undermined my self-esteem
  • All false images of myself from the past are now dissolved
  • I love and accept all parts of myself
  • I am an interesting person
  • I love and accept all of my thoughts and feelings
  • I am interested in other people
  • All false messages about me are now dissolved in total grace
  • Every day I am getting better and better
  • I love and approve of myself aside from my accomplishments
  • I share my feelings with others and they accept me
  • I have positive self esteem
  • My self esteem comes from inside me
  • I love and approve of myself
  • I accept myself completely as I am
  • I value and honor myself as I am
  • I strive to improve myself
  • I am loving and accepting of myself just as I am
  • I am loving and accepting of myself for who I am becoming
  • I stand firmly in my powerful positive self-esteem
  • I believe strongly in my powerful positive self-esteem
  • I feel total peace with my powerful positive self-esteem
  • I am filled with energy, vitality, and self-esteem
  • I am pleased with how I handle my emotions
  • I know how to manage my schedule
  • I know how to promote my emotional and physical well-being.
  • I take care of my body's needs
  • I love and respect my body.
  • I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
  • I am a wonderful person.
  • I deserve health, energy, and calmness
  • I have confidence in my body's ability to heal
  • I feel radiant full of abundant energy and health
  • The world is full of beauty and abundance
  • I am attracted only to those people and situations that support and nurture me
  • I appreciate the positive people
  • I love and honor myself
  • I enjoy being positive and having positive feelings

A list of positive Affirmations for Weight Loss

  • I achieve my weight loss goals
  • Losing weight comes naturally to me
  • I choose nourishing, healthy foods
  • I think before eating
  • I drink lots of water
  • Losing weight is fun
  • Healthy foods taste better
  • I am motivated by both successes and failures
  • I accept and love my body as it is, and work to make it better
  • I love challenges and embrace them
  • lose weight systematically and I keep it off permanently
  • I am losing weight
  • I exercise because it makes me feel good
  • I respect my body and treat it with respect
  • I do everything I need to do to achieve my healthy weight
  • I am encouraged by every success
  • I am motivated by every shortfall
  • Losing weight and I are one
  • I dissolve all blocks to reaching a healthy weight
  • I forgive myself
  • I learn from my mistakes
  • I fill all physical appetites in physically healthy ways
  • I am aware of my eating habits and how they affect my weight
  • I am willing to change my eating habits and I do so easily
  • I build lean muscle and I lose fat
  • enjoy the process of reaching a healthy weight
  • I see myself at my healthy weight and I achieve it
  • I have non-stop daily determination to reach my healthy weight
  • I like long walks
  • It is easy for me to stay on my plan to obtain my healthy weight
  • I picture myself at my perfect weight
  • I have a positive attitude about what I eat, how I eat, and when I eat
  • My body burns fat like a furnace
  • Developing healthy eating habits becomes easier each day
  • I stay on a healthy eating plan and maintain my healthy weight easily
  • Each day, I automatically and successfully get healthier and healthier

A list of Positive Affirmations for Abundance

  • I succeed with ease
  • All my attitudes are positive now
  • My confidence reigns in any business setting
  • I rejoice for the success and abundance of others
  • I have abundant courage to build a large investment portfolio
  • I attract, welcome and accept talented and successful people to my team
  • I have abundant faith in my ability to succeed
  • I accept responsibility for my mistakes as well as my successes 
  • I acknowledge financial mistakes, learn from them, choose the correct path, and move on
  • I visualize myself having abundant wealth - that’s who I am
  • I courageously sell my ideas
  • I enjoy my affluence and share it appropriately
  • I am passionate about doing what I need to in order to increase my fortune 
  • I deserve to have and enjoy prosperity and affluence in my life
  • My wealth is increasing more and more now
  • I feel good doing things that improve my bottom line

A list of positive affirmations for kids

  • I feel good about myself and my classmates.
  • I like attending school.
  • I like my teacher.
  • I have lots of friends.
  • I am happy.
  • I now make friends easily.
  • I love being cheerful and I love smiling.
  • People like me because of my upbeat, happy personality.
  • I feel good about myself.
  • I love and respect myself.
  • I know I am important.
  • I am somebody and I count.
  • I do well in school.
  • I remember what I learn and when I forget I close my eyes and I say to myself, "Clear, search and retrieve," and the information I need comes quickly to me.
  • I do well in all my assignments and school work and I love learning.